Benutzername:

Passwort:

Autor Thema: [SOLVED] banned help!!!  (Gelesen 4520 mal)

karajimiman13

• Gast
[SOLVED] banned help!!!
« am: 16. Februar 2013, 08:30:08 »
i need help i played with my friend arma 2 operation arrowhead!! and after 15 min. i got banned for hackong
and i didnt used hack cause i bought the game 2 days ago and it was the first time that i played onlyne yesterday!!
pls help
« Letzte Änderung: 07. Dezember 2013, 17:31:45 von niCe Diesel »

[GQRF] SYSTEM

• Bronze Member
    • Profil anzeigen
Re: banned help!!!
« Antwort #1 am: 16. Februar 2013, 08:35:22 »
You do realise that this is not the Battleye Support, right?
We can not unban anyone for hacking.
If you mean, that you got banned from one of the niCe.Team servers, i am pretty sure that there is an explanation.

If it is a Global Ban by Battleye, look here for further informations: http://www.battleye.com/support.html
Master Sergeant Shooter Sergeant Important Person of Sergeants Extreme!

niCe Nebulaner

• Gold Member
    • Profil anzeigen
Re: banned help!!!
« Antwort #2 am: 16. Februar 2013, 16:28:37 »
I was logged in as admin when you enter the server.
We have rulez on the server.... one rule is not to teamkill, you were sitting in a rock and killed nearly 4 or 5 teammates with a lee enfield, who were waiting for an evac. thats is not ok. hacking is not the correct reason it is more teamkilling and bug-using because off sitting in a rock so nobody can´t shot back.

yesterday i try to explain that to your friend/mate many times. maybe that hacking reason is the problem of missunderstanding. there are a lot of other server especially day-z were you can kill mates without getting punished. on our server we don´t need such gameplay.

Wir sind das niCe-Team, alles Andere sind nur nette Spieler.

niCe Nebulaner