Benutzername:

Passwort:

Autor Thema: [SOLVED] banned again  (Gelesen 8518 mal)

DaRkz0n3²

• Gast
[SOLVED] banned again
« am: 02. Dezember 2012, 05:11:36 »
Hey guys i was banned from the server, for the reason teamkiller because I tk Adler1 he was shotting a deadman or alive i dont know i shoot him and i revived him in the base.
Today was a teamkillers battle with this guy Joy or whatever is called, i was teamkilled from ppl without reason and I kill back.
Sorry for this, i've done wrong.
« Letzte Änderung: 08. Dezember 2013, 10:36:26 von niCe Diesel »

JiveFive

• Bronze Member
    • Profil anzeigen
Re: banned again
« Antwort #1 am: 02. Dezember 2012, 09:48:25 »
hi darkzone

at the moment its your 2 fault with doing TKs. i dont know who banned you at this time, but since it is already the second the prolapsing with you, I think you'll stay now banned few days.

you can get in the next week coming to our HP or TS so you'll have to get unbaned.

niCe Gorn

• Ersteller der Domination für ArmA2
  • Gold Member
  • Spieler beim niCe-Team seit 05.05.2011
    • Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #2 am: 02. Dezember 2012, 13:51:15 »
hi darkzone

at the moment its your 2 fault with doing TKs. i dont know who banned you at this time, but since it is already the second the prolapsing with you, I think you'll stay now banned few days.

you can get in the next week coming to our HP or TS so you'll have to get unbaned.

I Banned him Today early morning. There Was four TS player who told me that there are 3 people shooting in the base. I cant see what happened.

darkzone came to me in TS and Excaused what happened and asked to reban him. I told him to write down in Forum What happened.

Now i see, it was not his first time... Thanks for Informaton Jive ;)
Zitat
Ich habe ihn heute sehr früh morgens Gebannt. Vier Deutsche TS spieler Riefen nach mir und sagten das sich da 3 personen gegenseitig beschießen und auch auf andere feuern. Ich selber konnte nicht sehen was passiert war.

darkzone kahm danach zu mir ins TS und entschuldigte sich dafür was passiert war und Fragte mich ob ich den Ban zurücknehmen könnte. Ich sagte ihm, das er im Forum niederschreiben soll was Passiert ist.
Jetzt sehe ich das es nicht sein erstes mal gewesen ist... Danke für die Info Jive ;)

DaRkz0n3²

• Gast
« Antwort #3 am: 08. Dezember 2012, 00:18:13 »
hey guys, and ? i have unbanned?

JiveFive

• Bronze Member
    • Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #4 am: 09. Dezember 2012, 12:51:59 »
Hei gorn, bin heute ganz Tag uwegs. Kannst du mal schauen wegen unban?

niCe Gorn

• Ersteller der Domination für ArmA2
  • Gold Member
  • Spieler beim niCe-Team seit 05.05.2011
    • Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #5 am: 09. Dezember 2012, 13:10:43 »
Hei gorn, bin heute ganz Tag uwegs. Kannst du mal schauen wegen unban?
Da ich gerade erst erfahren habe das unban uber bercon funzt, muss ich mir das erstmal erklähren lassen.